How to Send an Anonymous E-mail
Have you ever wanted to send an e-mail to someone but didn’t want it to be traced back to you? There are lots of reasons why you might want to do this. Maybe you want to prank a friend or declare your love for someone but aren’t sure how they will respond. Maybe you want to report abuse or illegal activity but don’t want to get caught up in the situation. Or maybe you want to give someone some constructive criticism but don’t want them to know the e-mail is from you. Whatever the reason there are now ways to send an anonymous e-mail online.
The Top 10 Reasons to Send Anonymous E-mails
As stated above there are numerous reasons why you might want to send an anonymous e-mail to someone. The top 10 reasons include:
- You want to make a complaint or suggestion that you cannot do personally.
- You want to play a prank on a friend
- You want to draw attention to bribery, extortion, blackmail or scandals
- You want to report theft in the workplace
- You want to let someone know about an affair that has been taking place
- You want to provide an anonymous tip to the media
- You want to expose corruption – in the government, in the workplace or in your daily life
- You want to report illegal activity for example gangs, prostitution, drug dealing or child abuse
- You want to save a friend from a potentially bad relationship
- You want to hold a friend or family member back from a potentially embarrassing situation
Think Before You Click
Before we show you how to send an anonymous e-mail we would first like to tell you to think before you click. Are you sending an anonymous email that you are going to regret? Are you sending something abusive or something that is going to really hurt the recipient? If so you would be best dealing with your problems personally rather than going down the anonymous e-mail route. Clearly there are reasons when an anonymous e-mail is a great option but please make sure that you think things through clearly first.
Sending an Anonymous E-mail
There are a variety of different anonymous e-mail services available for you to use today and a quick search in Google will bring up a selection of results. Some of these services are better than others so before just sending an e-mail from the first website you come across, take the time to look through the website and maybe also see if you can find any recommendations for it from other people who may have used the programme. Some anonymous email services may not be as anonymous as they appear.
Additionally, we at Pingler also have our own anonymous e-mail programme for you to use. Our anonymous e-mail tool is simple to use and only takes a few seconds. All you need to do is enter the recipient’s address, the subject of the e-mail and the message and then press send. It is that simple. Just be careful.
It’s not working. I’ve tried it
Biggest problem with trying to send anonymous emails is the fear that they are not truly anonymous.