5 Affiliate Marketing Niches to Consider for 2022
If you have been hearing about how profitable affiliate marketing can be, then you will want to learn all you can about how to make a tidy profit from your efforts. In the beginning it may be a bit complicated as you begin learning what affiliate marketing is, how it works, and what niches are forecast to skyrocket in the coming year. According to many of the world’s most successful affiliate marketers, these are the niches expected to be the most profitable in 2022. However, they are listed in various ranks 1 – 5, depending on which site you read. Having said that, they are still all in the top five so any of these would make a good place to learn the ropes.
A Brief Explanation of Affiliate Marketing
Perhaps the quickest way to explain affiliate marketing is to say that it’s all commission based. There are various ways of earning a commission but it all boils down to a unique link to a company or product page. Some affiliate marketers blog with links to their favourite products while others are YouTubers who do unboxing and reviews of products they endorse. While there are other ways to link through to products you are affiliated with, these happen to be the two most common media for linking. Also, it pays to remember that you can even earn affiliate commissions linking through to products sold on Amazon if the seller offers affiliate marketing commissions. There’s a whole world to explore, so let’s get started with the top five prospects for 2022.
The Top 5 to Consider
Bear in mind that various affiliate marketers list these in different ranks, but they are all in the top five to consider for 2022.
- Technology – You are unlikely to find technology listed in any ranking other than first place because it is such an all-encompassing niche. Can you think of any industry whatsoever that technology isn’t a major factor of? Even health and fitness which is second on our list for 2022 has been infiltrated with consumer products. A case in point is wearables. It all started with Fitbit but now there are literally hundreds of technology-based products on the market.
- Health and Fitness – Here you will also find literally dozens, if not hundreds, of products you can link to as an affiliate marketer. Many of these products are sold by YouTubers, so if you are a YouTube guru, this might be the niche for you.
- Cryptocurrency – Everyone has heard of Bitcoin, but this isn’t the only Cryptocurrency on the market at the moment. Two other huge cryptos at the moment are Dodgecoin and Litecoin.
- Pets and Petcare – There truly are very few households that don’t have one or more pets with cats and dogs taking the lead. As a result, this is an amazing lucrative niche to enter as an affiliate marketer.
- Gaming – This is another niche that is often listed higher in rankings because it is so very popular around the globe. With China taking the lead in gaming revenue, the US and the UK are also making a nice profit from this niche. This is also another YouTuber’s paradise when it comes to affiliate links so if you’re set to expound on some cheats and workarounds, this may be your niche in 2022.
A Quick Summary
So, that’s a quick rundown on what affiliate marketing is and the five niches forecast to be huge in the coming year. Remember, it’s all about that almighty link back to the product page, so that will take some work as well, but once you’ve got it down? The sky is the limit.