This plugin is used to ping new web pages to a variety of online blogs directly from your browser. For use with Pingler.com only.
1. Download and save the plugin (.crx file) by clicking the download button below.
2. Right click on the file you download and choose OPEN WITH and then choose Chrome to open the file with Chrome. You will be prompted if you are sure you wish to open this file, please agree or choose yes to proceed with the installation.
3. Follow the instructions provided to install the plugin into your Chrome browser.
4. Your browser will need to restart in order for the installation to complete.
5. Change your plugin options by clicking the right side of the pingler plugin in your browser toolbar. If you have a pingler.com account, enter your pingler username and password to be able to add urls from the browser, and ping unlimited number of urls.